Between the snow and the conclusion of SB Unit 2, there is a lot of important information about language arts this week!
- Students will begin their author study this week; therefore, it is imperative they are keeping up with the weekly reading from their Walter Dean Myers' novel. In addition, they should be working on their DEJ's (double-entry journals), which is explained on each class block page.
- Students also need to complete their WDM (Walter Dean Myers) questions and watch the 2-minute video by FRIDAY, so they can participate in class discussion.
- Students who have not turned in EA 2.2 papers or videos, MUST turn these in immediately to Ms. Webb. They will be counted late. Videos are best turned in by a YouTube hyperlink.
- Stems this week will be last week's list (list 12) and on a normal schedule
- SpringBoard Unit 2 test is due by Tuesday, February 25th at midnight. The test will open on Tuesday, February 18th at 4pm. This is open-book and to be done on student time; however, it is NOT a partner activity. The honor code still applies! :) Review materials are on the SpringBoard online tab.